The following procedures are designed to make the system clear, easy, and fair for all.
- Registration is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Subscribers will register for either in person or recorded lectures so that HTAL can monitor registration capacities for each format.
(Please note: In -person subscriptions include post lecture access to recorded lectures)
- Registration capacity at RBG for in person lectures is 350.
- Registration capacity for access to recorded lectures is 500 and is aligned with HTAL subscription records.
- Registration for online (Zoom) lectures is 500 based on HTAL’s Zoom license agreement.
- HTAL will decide on a registration date for each of its lecture series and will make this date known on its website and through emails.
- Registration is online only.
- The terms and conditions under which each registration is accepted are articulated in our Terms & Conditions, which should be read by every subscriber.
- Access to recorded lectures is limited to 90 days after each lecture.
- Recorded lectures are password protected and subscribers will receive the access details via email after each live lecture.
HTAL will decide on a registration date for each of its lecture series and will make this date known on its website and by way of emails and flyers.
- Online registration commences at 9 am on the announced date and remains open until capacity is reached or 1 week before the date of the first lecture.
- Click on Program Registration at the top of the website menu to open the registration page and the form to be completed.
- Once this is done click on ‘submit’ and the payment form will appear.
- Once this is completed you may exit the website.
- For in-person lectures, any subscriber may register online for a maximum of 2 people. The person doing the registration must provide an email address and a phone number.
For recorded lectures, any subscriber may register online for 1 person only.
- Payment for subscriptions is completed online
- In order to provide an online payment system that provides the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required to operate safe, secure payments, we use the services of STRIPE to facilitate payment by credit card.
- Subscribers told us in the recent survey that the previous payment system was difficult and based on this feedback we have changed to STRIPE. This system is used very successfully by many other Third Age learning groups and does not require you to create a personal account.
- We accept major credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- Please note that the cost for the series has increased from 2021 to manage the additional costs HTAL has incurred to offer both live and recorded formats of all lectures.
- Once the capacity of registrations is achieved, a notice of Registration is Closed will be posted on our website.
- No waiting list of late registrants will be maintained.