The following procedures are designed to make the system clear, easy, and fair for all.
- Registration is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Lectures are provided in-person for the fall and spring series and via Zoom for the winter series
- In-person registrations include post lecture access to password protected recorded lectures available for 2 weeks after the live lecture. Links and passwords are provided to paid registrants via email.
- Registration capacity at The Westdale Theatre for in person lectures is 340 (Fall and Spring Series).
- Registration for online (Zoom) lectures is 500 based on HTAL’s Zoom license agreement (Winter Series).
- HTAL will decide on a registration date for each of its lecture series and will make this date known on its website and through emails.
- Registration is online only.
- The terms and conditions under which each registration is accepted are articulated in our Terms & Conditions, which should be read by every subscriber.
- Online registration commences at 9 am on the announced date and remains open until capacity is reached or 1 week before the date of the first lecture.
- Click on Program Registration at the top of the website menu to open the registration page and the form to be completed.
- Once this is done click on ‘submit’ and the payment form will appear.
- Registrants will receive 2 confirmations – 1 from HTAL and 1 from STRIPE for payment.
- For IN-PERSON lectures, (Fall and Spring Series) any registrant may register online for a maximum of 2 people. The person doing the registration must provide an email address and a phone number.
- For remote ZOOM lectures, (Winter Series) any registrant may register online for using the link on 1 device only. The person doing the registration must provide an email address and a phone number.
- HTAL uses the services of STRIPE to facilitate payment by credit card. We accept major credit cards (Visa or MasterCard). STRIPE provides a secure, encrypted payment system.
- Once the capacity of registrations is achieved, a notice of Registration is Closed will be posted on our website.
- Walk-in registrations for individual lectures are available for $15.00 each, cash payment only.