The following procedures are designed to make the system clear, easy, and fair for all.
- Registration is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Subscribers will register for either in-person or recorded lectures so that HTAL can monitor registration capacities for each format.
(Please note: in-person subscriptions include post lecture access to recorded lectures)
- Registration capacity at RBG for in person lectures is 350.
- Registration capacity for access to recorded lectures is unlimited and is aligned with HTAL subscription records.
- Registration for online (Zoom) lectures is 500 based on HTAL’s Zoom license agreement.
- HTAL will decide on a registration date for each of its lecture series and will make this date known on its website and through emails.
- Registration is online only.
- The terms and conditions under which each registration is accepted are articulated in our Terms & Conditions, which should be read by every subscriber.
- Access to recorded lectures is limited to 2 weeks after each lecture.
- Recorded lectures are password protected and subscribers will receive the access details via email after each live lecture.
- Online registration commences at 9 am on the announced date and remains open until capacity is reached or 1 week before the date of the first lecture.
- Click on Program Registration at the top of the website menu to open the registration page and the form to be completed.
- Once this is done click on ‘submit’ and the payment form will appear.
- Once this is completed you may exit the website.
- For IN-PERSON lectures, any subscriber may register online for a maximum of 2 people. The person doing the registration must provide an email address and a phone number.
- For VIDEO-RECORDED lectures, any subscriber may register online for 1 person only. The person doing the registration must provide an email address and a phone number.
- For remote ZOOM lectures, any subscriber may register online for using the link on 1 device only. The person doing the registration must provide an email address and a phone number.
- In order to provide an online payment system that provides the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required to operate safe, secure payments, we use the services of STRIPE to facilitate payment by credit card. We accept major credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- Once the capacity of registrations is achieved, a notice of Registration is Closed will be posted on our website.
- No waiting list of late registrants will be maintained. Space permitting, we may offer walk-in registrations for $15.00 each, cash payment only.